[TriEmbed] Arduinos and the TSA

Michael North michaeljnorth at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 15:44:56 CST 2013

In the TSA era I've carried Raspberry Pis, custom hardware with horrible
looking wires stretching out of the innards (board from a cell phone in
development, actually), a handheld 2 meter ham radio (I was actually
congratulated for it... go figure), modeling clay (checked in luggage), and
Holy water (Christmas present from
one of my sisters-in-law).

The Holy water was in a non-approved container and they were getting ready
to pour it out until
I insisted they pour it on themselves and beg for forgiveness from the
Almighty. The supervisor got
called in, looked it over and said to let me through. I'm thinking the
supervisor was afraid of having a
viral youtube video in the making....