[TriEmbed] Arduinos and the TSA

Sofie Permana shperman at ncsu.edu
Mon Dec 2 14:03:54 CST 2013

I don't think you will. They are very strict about pointy/sharp objects and
fluid - which I hope your stuff don't have. I would just put it in a
container/Tupperware and put it out of the bag to the prepared bin during
scanning for showing good intention - same like what you do with notebook
and other metals.