[TriEmbed] IEEE (Triangle Amateur Robotics aka TAR) meeting info?

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 20:10:07 CDT 2013

Pete is correct - we typically meet the first Monday of the month and will
be meeting at NCSU Engineering Building II, room 1005, with pizza beginning
at 6pm and the meeting at 7pm...

** BUT **

We will NOT be meeting this Monday since it falls on a holiday (Labor Day).

Regarding the website, the TAR website will be going away as soon as the
IEEE website is up, which should happen very soon... ;-)