[TriEmbed] mtg coordinators needed for Saturday

The MacDougals paulmacd at acm.org
Sat Aug 24 07:26:59 CDT 2013

I plan on attending.

-----Original Message-----
From: TriEmbed [mailto:triembed-bounces at triembed.org] On Behalf Of Pete
Soper
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 11:42 AM
To: TriEmbed Discussion
Subject: [TriEmbed] mtg coordinators needed for Saturday

Folks,
    The next TriEmbed meeting at Splat Space is this Saturday afternoon at
2pm (will revert to "3rd Saturday" next month).
    Unfortunately, Scott Hall, the regular coordinator of this meeting, has
to go to Ohio on business. As with many other Saturdays, I have a conflict
too. (Which is why I'm listed as "occasional" on the Meetup page).
   If a couple experienced folks could attend this meeting Saturday it will
go a long way toward making it enjoyable for everyone. Any takers?

Thanks,
Pete & Scott

(mtg details @ http://TriEmbed.org)