[TriEmbed] mtg coordinators needed for Saturday

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Aug 23 10:42:27 CDT 2013

Folks,
    The next TriEmbed meeting at Splat Space is this Saturday afternoon
at 2pm (will revert to "3rd Saturday" next month).
    Unfortunately, Scott Hall, the regular coordinator of this meeting,
has to go to Ohio on business. As with many other Saturdays, I have a
conflict too. (Which is why I'm listed as "occasional" on the Meetup page).
   If a couple experienced folks could attend this meeting Saturday it
will go a long way toward making it enjoyable for everyone. Any takers?

Thanks,
Pete & Scott

(mtg details @ http://TriEmbed.org)