[TriEmbed] A peer to peer scheme for Raspberry Pi

Michael Monaghan mike at chipworks.net
Tue May 21 21:45:27 CDT 2024

As mentioned right on the page, VNC, ssh, and x-forwarding, among others
will do the exact same thing.  You can even set up a web server to serve a
VNC client and auto connect.  I've done this with all sorts of operating
systems.  Heck we even ran VNC over a teamed dial up connection in late
1999.  I think it was ORL Labs VNC iirc.

The advantage to this offering is you don't have to set up the services
yourself.  Pay for convenience is useful to many.  This isn't the first
company to offer something like this.

If history teaches us anything, they won't likely take the security of
connections very seriously.

The process for setting up these is readily available anywhere https is
served.

Mike