[TriEmbed] Is anyone here a JST Connector Wizard

Brian triembed at undecidedgames.net
Sat Jun 29 15:39:34 CDT 2024

Depending on your budget, number of times you expect to crimp JST
terminals, and the value you place on your own frustration (or
prevention thereof), it might be worth the $500 for the proper JST
crimpers.  Having the correct tool with the correct terminal holder
makes a world of difference (said from the wallet-comfortable position
of having an employer who paid for them...).

-B