[TriEmbed] Fwd: PCB / Librarian Jobs at Garmin!

Peter Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Jan 22 13:35:16 CST 2024

Pro PCB design folks might be interested in this. Garmin has a Cary site.
Pete

Jan 22, 2024 2:03:11 PM Cormack, Michelle <Michelle.Cormack at garmin.com>:

Hello!

I wanted to make you aware of several openings on our *PCB team* at Garmin in various locations across the US.  Due to the roadmap of products that Garmin is designing and manufacturing, we have a strong need for several designers and librarians to help support the business.  We do our own internal PCB design in 3 different Garmin locations including Salem, OR, Cary, NC and our HQ location in Kansas City.  Joining Garmin, you would be part of a team of 35 very talented designers, enjoying camaraderie, info sharing, virtual workshops and team meetings (virtually and in person). All positions are part of a career path, with growth opportunities available.  All positions come with Garmin’s full benefit package. In addition, we would help pay for relocation to the office location of your choice. *These are NOT available for remote work.*

What makes this unique is the *variety* of boards you get to design – think about all the products Garmin makes including aviation, marine, outdoor, fitness and automotive products. We are currently designing in Cadence Allegro and our boards range from 4-16 layers, through hole to HDI.

All roles do require you to be in-office 3 days / week; and all roles are paid hourly, AND there’s plenty of overtime available if you want to add more to your paycheck!

The job openings are at the links below.  I welcome you to apply at the link below, AND to share this with others who might be interested in a career at Garmin.

PCB2:  https://careers.garmin.com/careers-home/jobs/12290?lang=en-us

Sr PCB: https://careers.garmin.com/careers-home/jobs/12289?lang=en-us  (requires CADSTAR)

Sr PCB: https://careers.garmin.com/careers-home/jobs/11748?lang=en-us

CAD Librarian: https://careers.garmin.com/careers-home/jobs/12500?lang=en-us

Lead eCAD Librarian:  https://careers.garmin.com/careers-home/jobs/12187?lang=en-us

Please note that we *do not* offer visa sponsorship for these roles, now or in the future.  (ie. OPT and H1B sponsorship is not available).

Please apply directly to the position(s) above, and a member of our recruiting team will review you application.

Thank you!

Michelle

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA4D2E.50B05A20]

Michelle Cormack – /Lead Technical Recruiter/

Join Garmin’s Talent Community![https://careers-us.garmin.com/us/en/jointalentcommunity?applyType=JTC]

*Learn more about Garmin’s:*

People[https://youtu.be/e2R-nVQ9B1c]/Passion[https://youtu.be/CcBgsY5TnoY]/Products[https://youtu.be/H2qpi3A4hCE]