[TriEmbed] Next week's meeting will be in person!

The MacDougals paulmacdnc at att.net
Thu Jan 4 10:53:32 CST 2024

Ok, so I booked a room at Abbey Road Tavern in Cary (not Apex).  We have met
there before for the Edger group.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1195+W+Chatham+St,+Cary,+NC+27513

1195 W. Chatham St Cary, NC 27513
 <tel:+19194814434> (919) 481-4434

If you are interested in ordering a meal, you may come at 6:30.

The meeting will start some time after 7:00.

Bring something for show-and-tell!

There will not be an online meeting via Jitsi this month.

Hope to see you there.

---> Paul