[TriEmbed] Job Opportunity: Anybody looking for a job in electrical engineering?

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 14:24:36 CST 2024

I just got hired for a contract with a medical device company, Gilero, and
they are looking for an additional person -- you would work on contract
through Triple Crown Consulting.

medical devices to improve the safety and well-being of patients:

   - Develop electrical systems for medical devices, from concept to
   prototype through release for manufacturing and provide ongoing post-launch
   support
   - Design mixed signal, analog, power, and digital circuit design
   including schematic capture and layout of PCBAs
   - Prepare detailed block diagrams, circuit schematics and component
   specifications
   - Test and debug new hardware for medical device safety and EMC standards
   - Support custom firmware development and testing
   - Perform high-level circuit simulations
   - (and more)

*Skills/Qualifications:*

   - BS in Engineering, 4-year technical degree or applicable experience
   - 5 - 12 years relevant experience, preferred
   - Proficiency in Altium Designer
   - Experience using multimeters, oscilloscopes, digital spectrum
   analyzers, and other test equipment for test and debug of hardware
   - Experience reading, understanding, and creating block diagrams,
   electrical schematics,and board layouts
   - Experience conducting/leading electrical compliance testing
   - Working knowledge of medical device regulations (FDA/ISO)
   - Experience with design for medical safety IEC 60601-1 and EMC
   standards such as IEC 60601-1-2 for complex medical systems, preferred
   - Experience with control systems, preferred
   - Experience with communication protocols such as UART, I2C, SPI, USB,
   BLE, preferred
   - Familiarity with embedded software and C language, preferred
   - Experience with embedded system development using a variety of
   microcontrollers

*Contact:* Pirelli Pandac, recruiter at Triple Crown, 408-680-2583,
ppandac at tripleco.com

Please acknowledge me so I can garner referral points.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA
scottghall1 at gmail.com
*Although kindness is rarely a job, no matter what you do it's always an
option.*