[TriEmbed] Job Posting - Protocol Engineer

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 12:02:57 CST 2023

Fellow Tech Peeps,

I turn down job interviews like regularly, but this one is a little different, less SCADA focused and more software/protocol work. I asked if they are open to embedded fundamental skilled workers that can learn the Protocol side and they said that they would entertain that skill set.

I am not getting any pay for this even though I often get offered pay to find people, I never take pay. I am just happy to help people out.

Having said that I am not above getting recognition so please just mention my name. Feel free to pass onto anyone that you may know as well.

Thanks and happy hunting,

John Vaughters

****Protocol Engineer****

Pay: Up to 150k + bonus 10% of salary and 7k HSA paid

Location: Raleigh, NC w/ remote a few days a week

Skills: Being able to develop/maintain/debug/test the communication protocols libraries is the main need. Embedded C & C++, IEC 61850, DNP3 (or other communication protocols such as TCP/IP, I2C, EtherCat, industrial communication protocols) or , RTOS (Power) - full JD below

Desired Start date: December/January

Hiring Process: 2 interviews (30-45 min each) and then an onsite to meet the team and do some white boarding or Skype for non-locals.

If this is a role you are or could be interested in, then please let me know asap. There is good leverage here to fill this role and they are pretty open to the options for whoever can do this work for them.

Brandon Wilkinson
 919-646-5998 or brandon at justlikethatconsulting.com