[TriEmbed] RARS Amateur Radio Gathering 4th Tuesday social science fair meeting

Tadd Torborg tadd at mac.com
Thu Mar 30 08:48:22 CDT 2023

RARSfest.. good deal.  I’ll be at RARSfest with the NCPACKET demo.

My email below was about a monthly RARS meeting called RARS Gathering.
We meet for 2 hours every month (7pm to 9pm) for techno show and tell in a Science Fair kind of arrangement where anybody that wants one can have a table to show off their project and most of the attendees wander around and socialize with the exhibitors or each other.  We get 30 to 40 people at the event.  We bring in coax from a pair of dipoles hung outside (dipole hanging starts at 6pm).  We also have coax off the spool, connectors, soldering/diagnostic tools, crimpers, pins, lugs, powerpoles.

  Tadd

Tadd / KA2DEW   <http://qrz.com/db/ka2dew>http://qrz <http://qrz/>.com/db/ka2dew
tadd at mac.com
Raleigh NC  FM05pv