[TriEmbed] Edger meeting postponed due to unexpected problems

Pete soper pete at soper.us
Wed Mar 15 13:04:44 CDT 2023

Well folks, I have to apologetically let you know that Nick and I could
not finish preparing for tonight's meeting and we have to postpone.
There was a catastrophic disk restore problem that left Nick's dev
environment in tatters and I overestimated my ability to function on the
worst day of my chemo cycle to pull together an alternative agenda to
justify the meeting. We'll publish a new meeting date as soon as we can.

Pete