[TriEmbed] a full custom biz card that runs Linux

John Wettroth jwet at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 4 18:19:09 CDT 2023

Don't go overboard- you want thin mayonnaise or mustard, if it's like peanut butter or worse, its on its way out- IPA works good.  You have nothing to lose.  Any room temp  polar solvent will work-Acetone, methanol, DMSO.  No Xylene, Toluene or Naptha- non polar petroleum distillates are trouble- you want O's and H's, not C's an H's.  IPA will boil off quickly even at room temp.

If I'm doing serious work for a real project, I'd buy some fresh stock, but if you get stuck, try it.

Regards,
John M. Wettroth
E: jwet at mindspring.com
M: (919) 349-9875