[TriEmbed] All Electronics is going out of business!

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 15 17:22:29 CDT 2023

There are alot of businesses folding, I hope everyone is prepared for a bumpy ride.

On Friday, July 14, 2023 at 11:41:40 PM EDT, John Wettroth via TriEmbed <triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

Just more bad news after more bad news- I thought the Don Lancaster news was sad.  I’ve bought from these guys for years- on a trip to LA, I set aside a couple of hours to go their physical store- quite a place.  In my lifetime, I’ve seen electronics surplus stores even in Silicon Valley really dwindle.  RIP All Electronics.

Regards,John M. Wettroth
E: jwet at mindspring.com
M: (919) 349-9875 H:  (984) 329-5420

From: TriEmbed <triembed-bounces at triembed.org> On Behalf Of Scott Hall via TriEmbedSent: Friday, July 14, 2023 10:27 PMTo: Triangle Embedded Computing Interest Group <triembed at triembed.org>; Spencer Mougey <smougey at device-solutions.com>Subject: [TriEmbed] All Electronics is going out of business!

I've bought from a lot over the years...
https://www.allelectronics.com/
--
Scott G. Hall
scottghall1 at gmail.com