[TriEmbed] Fwd: Scott Hall's latest touched-up resume

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 10:16:54 CST 2023

In my job search, I am getting a number of job openings that don't fit me
exactly, but might be of interest to someone else in the group looking for
work.  Here is one for a short term contract role, but note that they are
specific about needing Risc-V experience and low-level Linux bring-up on
that architecture.  Go ahead and contact Anthony directly.