[TriEmbed] what's going on? Re: test message, please ignore

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sun Feb 12 15:06:23 CST 2023

Jonathan Hunsberger will be taking over hosting of the triembed.org web
site. We were doing surgery on DNS records last night to separate web
and email handling so the former can go to Jonathan's server while email
continues to be handled by the current server. In conjunction with this
Jonathan has cleaned up the appearance of the forthcoming site and
created a very welcoming top post, John Wettroth's super archive page
and the meeting details page will be accessible with a  simpler menu
arrangement. Jonathan has to do some magic on his server before the
transition can be completed. We'll sync with any changes to the old site
before doing the final steps (e.g. any new archive entries John has
made). I also have a todo involving a few hyperlinks that go to file
paths on triembed.org outside of Wordpress to pull the files in question
into the Wordpress database.

The Wordpress configuration will be identical with respect to user
accounts, so when it's done the move should be completely transparent.

Pete