[TriEmbed] Lowest learning curve to design a board?

jonathan hunsberger 1101010 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 10:40:57 CST 2023

For anyone interested, i hacked something together with EasyEDA that is at
least orderable :)  Maybe with what i learned there i will try the same
thing in KiCAD.
I need to add a few things like a thumbwheel pot, and Trampas said to be
more robust it would need more ESD protection capacitors, although i assume
the connected boards have their own.
(project page <https://oshwlab.com/1101010/dial-a-memory>) (editor link
<https://easyeda.com/editor#project_id=a0fdd1ab2910489d9e08face61b8356d>)

If anyone wants to tell me how wrong i've done it, i'd be open to hearing
that. :)

Does anyone know if i'm supposed to update the design drawings on the
project page manually?  Right now they show as blank, but captioned with
the names of the sheets in the project so it's confusing.