[TriEmbed] Video from This past Monday 10/10/2022

Carl Nobile carl.nobile at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 20:08:12 CDT 2022

Hi all,

The video from our previous meeting is being published as I write this
email and should be available soon.

https://youtu.be/nTRTn2xdFik

This video like the one from the FPGA meeting a while back has a lot of
echoes except when I speak. So this strangeness has made me wonder why the
echo is happening. My computer lowers my microphone volume coming out of my
speakers automatically to avoid feedback. So if the next time I wear
headphones I'm betting there won't be any echoing. This is a bigger problem
when a few people need to hear what is coming out of the speakers, not
everyone will be able to wear headphones and where do you plug in all those
headphones anyway? A good condenser microphone may also be a solution.

~Carl

Carl J. Nobile (Software Engineer/API Design)
carl.nobile at gmail.com