[TriEmbed] Have a Job: Embedded Engineer

Brian lugmail at undecidedgames.com
Mon May 16 10:38:20 CDT 2022

Hi Gang,

Disclosure: If I refer someone who gets the job, I get a nice bonus.

I'm about to start working at Baebies, a company that specializes in
microfluidics.  I'm joining their Technology Development team (R&D), but
they have a similar role available in their Product Development team.

Here's a link to the job description:
https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/913827

I haven't actually started at the company yet, so I can't speak to the
day-to-day experience, but they've impressed me enough to accept an
offer.  If you decide to apply, please mention my name.  Ideally, let me
know (off-list) so that I can advocate and follow up.

Cheers,
-Brian