[TriEmbed] Power output measurement

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 10:06:34 CDT 2022

Rodney, take a look at this document for an instrument to measure the power
transmitted:
https://cdn.rohde-schwarz.com/pws/dl_downloads/dl_application/application_notes/1ma46/1MA46_0E_transmitter_and_receiver_meas_Bluetooth_mod.pdf

- sgh

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA
scottghall1 at gmail.com
*Although kindness is rarely a job, no matter what you do it's always an
option.*