[TriEmbed] Fwd: FW: Monday meeting

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 12:28:00 CDT 2022

If you want, I live in the Brier Creek area and can meet you anytime before
the meeting to pick up the stuff.  I am sorting a similar pile of stuff
already and have my cable testers, connectors and crimpers ready to go.
They are destined for SplatSpace as a fundraiser via the hamfest coming up,
along with a few more boxes of the same.

- sgh

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA
scottghall1 at gmail.com
*Although kindness is rarely a job, no matter what you do it's always an
option.*