[TriEmbed] Experience with inspection robot projects?

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 09:12:42 CDT 2022

For the money, that is a great kit Scott, but personally I would like a 4wd
system as tracks can easily get caught on something and come off in the
most difficult place to reach.

The same company has this 4wd system for even cheaper and may be one of my
future purchases...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09V7DJ6DD