[TriEmbed] community project: looking for USB chip

Pete soper pete at soper.us
Mon Jan 31 13:12:52 CST 2022

Folks,

    We want to put a USB interface chip on the current community project
(ESP32+FPGA) board but before ordering in quantity I need to lay hands
on one of these chips to confirm this will suit us.

    Some Arduino Nano boards have the desired CH340C chip. Some have an
unsuitable CH340G (notice the metal can crystal below the CH340G in the
picture below: it you see this can you don't need to bother reading the
part number).

   If you have a Nano or other board with this chip that is surplus to
your needs with a CH340C on it I'd like to buy it so I can remove the
chip and test it with the current prototype board. Let me know at
pete at soper.us if you can help us with this.

Thanks,
Pete