[TriEmbed] Pi Screen HDMI Raspberry

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 10:49:16 CST 2022

I just ordered one and will let you know when it arrives. When you click on
the order button, the initial page they take you too is in chinese, but
when you click on the Paypal button on that site, it takes you to the
normal English Paypal site to handle the transaction.

I felt comfortable enough with it to proceed, knowing I can get my money
back if needed. I did not have to provide any additional information over
what Paypal already knows about me.

I have only had one transaction that had a problem and that one was later
proven to be a fraud and Paypal reversed the charges and refunded back to
me.