[TriEmbed] Fwd: Local FCC & CE Mark EMC Lab

Pete Soper pete at apexprotofactory.com
Tue Dec 6 12:56:57 CST 2022

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Local FCC & CE Mark EMC Lab
Date: 	Tue, 6 Dec 2022 10:30:21 -0800 (PST)
From: 	Nicolas Ouimet <nicolas at keystonecompliance.com>
To: 	pete at apexprotofactory.com

Hello Pete,

North Carolina has a second FCC and CE Mark registered independent EMC
test lab. Keystone Compliance, located in Durham, can provide both the
EMC pre-compliance and certification testing you need. Unlike product
safety testing, when it comes to EMC testing, a Nationally Recognized
Test Lab (NRTL) like UL, TUV, SGS, or ETL… is not required.

As an ISO-17025 accredited test lab with Mutual Recognition Agreements
through our accrediting body, Keystone Compliance’s test reports are
recognized and accepted in nearly every global market. Whether you need
to certify a product for North America, Europe, Asia, South America,
Australia, or Africa, we can provide the EMC testing you need.

Unlike other labs, our scheduling lead times are short, our pricing is
competitive and we provide engineering guidance and assistance during
the entire test program.

Request a quote on your next test program and experience why so many
manufacturers partner with Keystone Compliance for their regulatory
compliance testing needs.

Sincerely,

Nicolas Ouimet
Business Development