[TriEmbed] Looking for a datasheet on an antique plasma display.

Jason Sullivan jason0x21 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 12:14:43 CDT 2022

I've been scouring the 'net for this to no luck, but maybe someone here has
a better idea.

I've got an old monochrome plasma display that I've pulled from a Toshiba
laptop (T3100), that I want to reuse in a different project.  I've looked
in the service manual and gotten a vague idea of what the pins are, but no
real clue of the mapping or function.

I've also searched extensively on the part number (MD400F640PD2), and
e-mailed a handful of e-bay folks selling NOS or replacement parts.  No
luck anywhere.  I'm almost out of ideas, so does anyone here have an idea
or two I could borrow?  Thanks in advance.

--
Jason Sullivan (he/him)
jason0x21 at gmail.com