[TriEmbed] thanks & Re: TFT'S from Hamfest

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Tue Apr 19 12:19:45 CDT 2022

Hi Trampas,

   It was great to see you subscribed to the list. Welcome!

     First, thank you for the donations of gear for Saturday's
fundraiser. Together with the stuff I donated Nick and I raised $672 for
two NC First Robotics teams (PyroTech and TerrorBytes) going to the
world championship this week in Houston.

    If you want a couple of the Seeed display boards to experiment with
I can arrange that.

-Pete