[TriEmbed] TFT'S from Hamfest

John Wettroth jwet at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 17 10:05:47 CDT 2022

Great- I need 4 if you can do it.

I'm at 127 Barriedale Circle in Cary.  If you come up on 55, make a right on High House and we're in the Wellesley- there is a brick sign that says Hastings- come in 6 blocks and we're the second house on the right on Barriedale- brick with black shutters.

I can come your way too, I'd enjoy giving you a tour of my shop though

Regards,
John M. Wettroth
E: jwet at mindspring.com
M: (919) 349-9875