[TriEmbed] Free IoT conference Tuesday-Wednesday this week

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 10:42:37 CDT 2021

I have just been attending the "WIR-101: Extending IoT Communication Beyond
Four Walls" one, and it had much information I already knew, but also new
stuff I didn't know.  Very nice...

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 10:27 AM Pete Soper via TriEmbed <
triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

> In the "whole schedule PDF" available last night times were listed for
> CST. Glad it's been corrected.
> Thanks,
> Pete
> On 9/14/21 10:14 AM, Rodney Radford wrote:
>
> When I looked at the time for each session, two times were given - the CDT
> time, and the local time (which is an hour later). So yes, it just started
> for us about 15 minutes ago (10am our time).
>
> On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 10:11 AM Peter Soper via TriEmbed <
> triembed at triembed.org> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for sharing this, Rod. I wonder how many interesting, free virtual
>> conferences are going on at any one moment? I found the CST time zone of
>> the schedule confusing since we are on EDT. Did the conference just start
>> or am I off by an hour? I can't connect until later but others may need to
>> know too.
>> Pete

Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA
scottghall1 at gmail.com
*Although kindness is rarely a job, no matter what you do it's always an
option.*