[TriEmbed] September meeting on Monday 9/13 at 7pm

Charles J. Lord, PE c.j.lord at ieee.org
Mon Sep 13 15:45:25 CDT 2021

Hi all,

Dang it - I just got dragged into a meeting tonight that conflicts with our
meeting... sorry about that - and I hate missing Pete's presentation.

Quick update on the Sparkfun A111 board - they just discontinued it,
apparently because so many people couldn't get it to work. More on that
adventure next month.

Charles

Charles J. Lord, PE
President, Blue Ridge Advanced Design and Automation
Past Chair, IEEE Western NC Section
Chair, IEEE NC Council
Chair, IEEE SoutheastCon 2020 and Steering Committee
c.j.lord at ieee.org