[TriEmbed] Does my Raspberry Pi LoRa modem board look ready to send off to OSHPark?

John Wettroth jwet at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 29 11:41:25 CDT 2021

One other possible glitch- is the antenna track at the top of your layout below supposed to come back and join the ground plane?, this is usually how these antennas are done.  Now I’m afraid I’m getting out of my depth- worth a check.

Regards,
John M. Wettroth
(984) 329-5420 (home)
(919) 349-9875 (cell)