[TriEmbed] Fwd: Embedded SW Engineer Position Available

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 07:00:40 CDT 2021

TriEmbed Folks,

If you are looking for work, here is a 1-year contract position you might be
interested in.

Please note the DO-178B Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification safety-critical
embedded software knowledge requirement.  If it were me, I'd brush up on DO-178B and
DO-278 testing tools for ground-side equipment, and since those are long in the
tooth
(1992) I'd likely also brush up on DO-178C and DO-330 standards and tooling (2011)
and the DO-248B Appendix.

Please contact Mr. Pisani directly if you are interested.