[TriEmbed] missing postings involving the best ISP in the United States

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Tue Nov 30 08:28:05 CST 2021

For the first time in the 21 years I've been using qth.com as my ISP
something weird has happened. What I mean is that this exceptionally
affordable, friendly and amazing ISP has given me 24 hours times 7665
days of availability up to now. I'm not saying this glitch is their
fault: it will get figured out. But a messed up draft and a corrected
version of a posting with subject 'Community board "front ends" and
"back ends"' was posted to the list and nothing has happened on the
other end: it hasn't been reflected to the list subscribers, it isn't in
the archive or the searchable archive, etc, and (what I at first thought
was involved), it isn't being held for moderation for some reason.

It's about 99.9% likely this is some kind of corner case of cockpit
error on my part. But in the meantime "please stand by".

Pete

PS Yes, it seems weird that I'd send something when I know the system is
"down", but this gets it to the two best support guys in the business.