[TriEmbed] Anybody using this with C?

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 10:11:18 CST 2021

Google ProtoBuf is what I use in my projects, and what was used at a former
employer who was serializing data onto RS422/485, I^2 C and Zigbee.  It is more
frugal but still allows small binary objects to be transmitted -- like screen
display widgets or icons -- at a reasonable speed.

- sgh

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA

/Never say "How stupid can that person be?" Some people take that as a challenge!/