[TriEmbed] Anybody using this with C?

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at anibit.com
Mon Nov 22 09:09:41 CST 2021

Pete, have you looked into Goggle Protocol Buffers? This seems to be
more or less the same thing as than but at least protobuf is pretty
mature at this point, it's been around over 10 years.

The "nanopb" project is an adaptation of protobuf that are geared
towards use in embedded low end devices.

https://github.com/nanopb/nanopb