[TriEmbed] Anybody using this with C?

Carl Nobile carl.nobile at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 16:20:57 CST 2021

So I look over the Python version of this code. It seems to just be a way
to store any type of data in a JSON object. It's kinda neat, but you need
to write a lot of code around this library. It doesn't just work by itself.
Since it supports a lot of different languages I'm betting they all are the
same in this respect.

Pete, what is your projected use for this library?

~Carl

On Fri, Nov 19, 2021 at 10:30 PM Peter Soper via TriEmbed <
triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

> This looks pretty good. Anybody have experience with it on a small C (or
> C++ w extern C) platform?
> Pete
>
> https://amzn.github.io/ion-docs/

Carl J. Nobile (Software Engineer/API Design)
carl.nobile at gmail.com