[TriEmbed] Old RC cars

Ed Blackman ed at edgewood.to
Fri Nov 19 11:01:10 CST 2021

I have about 5 RC cars that my kids are done with that I'd like to get rid of, but hate to throw them in the trash.

They are not in Goodwill shape: the batteries won't charge, or they're missing the RC controller.  But I thought that someone who wanted a working wheeled platform might want them.  They'll all go on floors or paved surfaces, and two have strong motors that gets them up 25 degree slopes on my lawn.

I thought there was a Triangle robotics mailing list, but the only one I could find (TAR) looks like it's been inactive for about 8 years.  Apologies if there was a better option than posting here, and pointers to some group that might want these would be appreciated.

--
Ed Blackman