[TriEmbed] Best esp32 board w a few constraints

Josh Wyatt dragojdw at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 12:21:03 CST 2021

The link I shared was for ESP32 boards. What I was trying to convey (and
maybe was miscommunicated, yay email!) is that these linked ESP32 boards
seem to follow a form factor and convention of prior/historical ESP8266
boards, and therefore bring some additional consistency. I attached a
screenshot of the page that loads for me, from that Amazon link.

Thanks,
Josh