[TriEmbed] New toy....

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 07:34:06 CDT 2021

Sweet, looks like fun. Blast from the past to my eyes.

On Thursday, May 13, 2021, 7:05:54 AM EDT, R Radford via TriEmbed <triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

I just added a new toy to my set of tools this weekend - a Hickock model 800 tube tester. Just what I needed for the new tube-based IoT devices... ;-)

Actually I have several old tube based Heathkit HW101 transceivers and a Hammurland SP-600 receiver I want to restore, and a few other old tube based AM radios that would be fun to restore.

I have been looking for one that was in good condition, complete, supported a wide range of tubes and was cheap. Other than the price, the rest of the requirements were met... ;-)

To post message: TriEmbed at triembed.org