[TriEmbed] ESP8266 Programming tip

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 15:28:46 CST 2021

Rodney,

Ok so does the os_timer_arm use interrupts? That is the part that confuses me. If so than it is not sequential as I expected. But can be made practically sequential with the bool flag concept. In my case the tasks are definitely simple now. What kind of time frame would one expect to be acceptable in an interrupt task?

Thanks,

John Vaughters