[TriEmbed] GitHub heads up: password logins go away August 13th

Carl Nobile carl.nobile at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 11:36:34 CST 2021

Robert,

I hate to say this but everybody working with the same account is asking
for trouble.
The reason why I'm the only one to respond, at least with respond all, is
because there is no better solution but to have separate accounts.
I understand that you have no admin to seemingly solve the issue for you,
but that's the issue to solve not to get around it by trying to solve the
myriad of problems having only one account will cause.

If you really can't solve the single account problem then yes definitely
set up a local git repo, but that will take the talents of somebody that
really knows how git works. A central git repo is NOT set up like the one
you have locally in your working environment, it may need that elusive
admin for setting up.

~Carl

Carl J. Nobile (Software Engineer)
carl.nobile at gmail.com