[TriEmbed] ESP8266 Programming tip

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Tue Jan 26 09:19:54 CST 2021

Does ESP-12E support JTAG debugging? It might be interesting to figure
out what the crash is about (maybe there isn't actually a task scheduler
present and if you don't "yield" back you've violated the API
contract?). But you've stuck with the pragmatic approach, John. Thanks
for the tip.

Getting  SparkFun "Micromod" boards with ESP32 and ESP8266 (no idea what
flavors) and the "All the Pins" carrier board today. But these go on the
shelf as I wait for the RP2040 Micromod board, and my stack is pushed
anyway. Particle Land, here I come. :-)

-Pete