[TriEmbed] Free online bluetooth workshop with free hardware

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 07:09:49 CST 2021

I have had a couple people point out that the dates on the previous post
about the Bluetooth classes only listed Nov. It is actually a series of
sessions all taught on the same hardware device. The first one  in the
current series was just a few days ago and we missed it, but the next one
is in Feb and repeat every month (with a different topic)

https://www.silabs.com/about-us/events/bluetooth-workshop-series