[TriEmbed] Raspberry Pi perspectives

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 12:05:56 CST 2021

>The practicality life forces on us supports this approach

Says the idealist.

I am a pragmatic. It's what I can do today with the available possibilities. I fully support your ideals though. They just do not help me today.

If that is what you mean by "force" I guess we agree `,~)

I am an Application Engineer for a reason, I live for field work aka end use. It's my life force. We all have a purpose in life. This is mine. My views reflect it.

When Technology progresses enough to allow for hackers to write better code than the producers of the technology, your dream will come true. That is exactly what happened with Linux. Until then Producers have a right to Intellectual property. Plus, I still own some Intel stock, although I sold a bunch yesterday. `,~)

John Vaughters