[TriEmbed] H265 vs 264? Re: Amscope Re: H264, wmv or avi for microscope video?

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Jan 6 16:18:38 CST 2021

Tell me it ain't so. Well Neil has always been very up front that he'd do what he does independent of the number of fans, their approval, etc. What annoys me is that he couldn't keep a wife. Artists.But with the new Amscope code it appears I can go with H264 or H265. Never heard of 265. Guess I should make a short thing and run it through Handbrake to reduce the risk. And Amscope doesn't require hardware serial numbers anymore. Cool!PeteSent by my phone with an editing mind of its own
-------- Original message --------From: John Vaughters via TriEmbed <triembed at triembed.org> Date: 1/6/21  4:41 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Triangle Embedded Interest Group <triembed at triembed.org> Subject: Re: [TriEmbed] Amscope Re: H264, wmv or avi for microscope video? Well how appropriate, It was reported today that Neil Young just sold the rights to his songs to be used for ads, so be sure to send him your royalties. What a wonderful world for Neil eh? `,~)John Vaughters>sound it would be something like Neil Young's "Hey Hey, My My" followed >by Louis Armstrong's "What a Wonderful World"._______________________________________________Triangle, NC Embedded Computing mailing listTo post message: TriEmbed at triembed.orgList info: http://mail.triembed.org/mailman/listinfo/triembed_triembed.orgTriEmbed web site: http://TriEmbed.orgTo unsubscribe, click link and send a blank message: mailto:unsubscribe-TriEmbed at bitser.net?subject=unsubscribe