[TriEmbed] Monday and wisdom from another old guy

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Jan 6 11:50:33 CST 2021

Meeting details should be coming soon.In the meantime, here are some words from a retiring software engineer who strikes me as someone who "saw it all", but more interestingly, navigated to a successful completion while gathering (IMO) many of the very best insights. It might be fun to discuss his assertions over time, as many on this list are very experienced software developers, managers, architects, etc.https://www.bti360.com/what-ive-learned-in-45-years-in-the-software-industry/PeteSent by my phone with an editing mind of its own