[TriEmbed] ***SPAM*** Yahoogroups shutdown permanently - lost Triangle Robotics email list

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 14:13:17 CST 2021

I just send an email to both triembed and trianglerobotics, but the
trianglerobotics bounced.

Looking online I see that Yahoogroups shutdown permanently on Dec 15. I
knew they had made major changes earlier in the year and a lot of groups
jumped to other mail servers, but it was still working as a listserve, so I
did not see the need to change sites at that time.

Now that the list is down, I can't even get out an email to the subscribers
of that list to tell them of a new list - so all contacts and email on that
list are now permanently deleted.

And with no meeting the entire year of 2020, I am worried that TAR may not
even survive.

Thank you to those who have worked to keep triembed up as a virtual event.