[TriEmbed] MSO may grow on you Re: Budget minded oscilloscope

jonathan hunsberger 1101010 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 19:19:53 CST 2021

Just wanted to say i'm enjoying this discussion.  Until recently i did not
have any scope and have often been frustrated with what i can and can't do
with my multimeter.
Some of you might say i still don't have one, because this is what i got (DANIU
DSO188
<https://www.banggood.com/DSO188-Pocket-Digital-Ultra-small-Oscilloscope-1M-Bandwidth-5M-Sample-Rate-Handheld-Oscilloscope-Kit-p-1315186.html>)
:)  I was buying something else and it was so cheap i just added it on.
It is small, self-contained, and battery powered, and has already helped me
out a few times even though i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing with a
scope.

Will come back to this thread when i'm ready for something better.