[TriEmbed] Budget minded oscilloscope - I am giving one away!

Alan Porter alan at alanporter.com
Sun Feb 21 11:38:31 CST 2021

Free to a good home - Hitachi V-355 35MHz oscilloscope

photo - https://cloud.alanporter.com/index.php/s/g3NpKGc4wXyamJo

I picked up this oscilloscope ages ago at a Triangle Amateur Robotics club meeting.  I never really used it, other than to show the kids what music looks like.  I think it's time to pass it along to someone who can use it.

It still works, and it's in good shape.  We powered it up a few weeks ago.  It comes with a couple of probes and some BNC-to-RCA adapters.

Alan Porter, Cary